Blog Background

Monday, February 25, 2013

Why be a teacher?


Why be a teacher you ask?  Most importantly because these sweet children need an unbiased advocate on their side at all times.  Little children don't get much say in their life.  They go where their parents take them and do what their parents tell them.  Sometimes they just need someone who cares enough to sit down and listen to them.  I want to be that person.  I want to be the person these children trust with everything.  I want these children to feel loved always.  These little children are the future, I want to be the person that helps shape them for that future.  Every child deserves a chance to learn, grow, and to be loved.  Every child needs to be loved always.  I want to be that person.

So my question is, why not be a teacher?  Why not aide in creating a future we can be proud of?  Why not love these little children unconditionally?  Why not give them the chance someone gave me?

~Love always - Chaeli

No comments:

Post a Comment