Blog Background

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Roommates

I need to give a special shout out to the girls of Bridgerland 27.  This post is dedicated to my wonderfully loving roommates.  We say it all the time, but I'll say it again, it is not a coincidence that we are roommates.



I have been so blessed with such amazing roommates each year I have been up here at  USU.  However, this blog post is mainly about my current roommates. (Sorry old roomies, I still love you!)

I don't really know what words to say, but I know that Heavenly Father placed us together so that we can help strengthen each other.  We have each experienced a lot in life, and through these experiences we help each other to grow and move past the hard things.  Never have I been more excited to go back to my apartment than I have this semester.  When I go home I miss my roommates more than I ever thought I would.  When people say that the friends you make in college will last a life time, they aren't lying.

I have grown so much these last few months living with these amazing women.  Whenever I need someone to make me smile, they are there for me; often times before I even know I need them.  We have the greatest discussions about the gospel and life in general.  I will be eternally grateful for their friendship, advice, and love.

So, here's to the girls of 27.  You are my rock.  You are my best friends.  I don't know what I would do without you.  Thanks for always being there.  Thanks for having interpretive dance parties with me, talking about inappropriate things, reading bedtime stories, helping me with my lesson plans, bringing the spirit into my life, and for being such great examples.  But most of all, thank you for loving me and being my best friends.

Love always... Chaeli

1 comment:

  1. Chaeli. I'm so glad we are roommates and best friends. I love you.

    ReplyDelete